Commercial Underwriter/Credit Analyst- Cranberry, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Mortgage Staffing Solutions is looking for a full time, direct hire mid to senior level Commercial Underwriter/Credit Analyst to work in the Cranberry, PA area. This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Please see job description below and send resume if interested!
Location: Cranberry, PA
Pay: DOE (salary + incentive)
- Conduct in-depth review of balance sheets, income statements and tax returns, business plans and projections presented by applicants to assess their ability to generate income sufficient to repay proposed debt.?
- Work with multiple finance programs including SBA, CMBS and others, to determine the best funding scenario for the borrower.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with lending partners.
- Include effective communication through phone calls and email to gather and analyze necessary information critical to the underwriting process and occasional field visits, to create new business opportunities and improve partner relations. ?
- Assist in developing plans to improve profitability.?
- Gather pertinent competitive information to assist in developing recommendations to product development.?
- Provide support in a mentoring role to other team members within the commercial department, providing underwriting philosophy, guidance and training on transactions that exceed team member authority levels.?
- Maintain underwriting quality standards.?
- Minimum of three years of commercial lending experience.?
- Thorough knowledge of cash flow analysis, ratio analysis and projections as well as commercial loan structuring and documentation.?
- Knowledge of commercial real estate appraisal review techniques.
- Solid qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; excellent conceptual, writing, and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking skills are necessary to make timely, appropriate decisions and recommendations after reviewing all relevant information.?
- May be required to work outside of core business hours depending on business needs.?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Notes from Management:
- Must possess a go-getter; think on your feet, can-do attitude.
- This is a very fast paced environment; candidate must be comfortable being on the phone, interacting with borrower, and communicating with lenders to find the best possible solution for the customers need.
- Client is VERY team oriented, must be a team player.
- Versatility is a must – client services across multiple industries and clients.